Hi! My name is ANDRA.
This blog is my playground, the place where I share my thoughts, my dreams, my interests and my accomplishments.
Who am I?
- I am a free spirit, a child of the world, a traveler.
- I am a 28 years old Romanian girl, whose life changed after she registered for some Spanish classes in a language school in Barcelona in 2007. That experience opened my mind, expanded my horizons, made me wish for more and realize that there is much more to see out there. Since then I have traveled on 3 continents, seen 24 countries and lived in 4 of them, including my own.
- I hold a Bachelor in Tourism and have about 4 years experience working in the customer service and travel industry in different countries. More about that here.
- I practiced martial arts for 9 years (full contact – Ashihara Karate and Kyokushin), brown belt holder in Ashihara Karate, multiple medals winner at junior and senior national competitions.
- I am passionate about aviation and traveling, like to meet people from all over the world, discover different cultures and practice foreign languages.
- I am also in love with Barcelona city, Spain and South America.
What do I want from this blog?
- Write more (mostly in English, maybe sometimes in Spanish).
- Share my biggest passions (traveling, aviation, sports) with others.
- Help people broaden their horizons and inspire them to follow their dreams.
- Find others who are able to inspire me, give me more ideas than I usually have (and believe me I do have lots of them) and support me with my goals.
- You can read the story behind this blog here.
- Do Things Around Us Influence Our Decision To Travel – Guest post on Luxury Adventure, July 2014
- Travelers through life: How fulfilled dreams feel? – Interview in Romanian on Luxury Adventure, March 2015
- Travelers through life (episode 6) – Interview in Romanian on Adevarul.ro, August 2015
- A Beginner at Etravel Conference 2015 – Guest post in Romanian on Luxury Adventure, October 2015
- 12 Travel Stories From Amazing Instagramers – Featured with a story about Camino de Santiago on Medium and BuzzFeed, March 2016
Now that you know a bit more about me, please allow me to inspire you!
“I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.”
– The Curious Case of Benjamin Button